April 15 – April 22
This week, I…
- got a sunburn
- executed two work events
- made my first foray into the wide, wild world of Retail
- called my best friend, my sister, and my mother on the telephone
- had the pleasure of entertaining the future in-laws on Friday and Saturday
- only ran 2 miles
- rediscovered this little thing called “stress eating”
But it’s okay. I am writing this from the other side of “week seventeen” but already I have turned in two final projects and am this-close to finishing two Master’s degrees.
- We All Fall Down by Nic Sheff
- The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur
- Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
- Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- Norah Jones’s new album on NPR’s First Listen – my favorite site when I need quick album on the go.