Things I Like
1. Comic adaptations of novels I still (despite grad school) love.
2. Re-reading the Harry Potter books and then watching each movie as I finish a book. I’m on number three!
That is quite a movie poster…
nice face/nice hair/nice creepy stair, Rupert Grint/Emma Watson/Daniel Radcliffe
3. Fancy drinks. I made this one – the Redhead in Bed – but mine didn’t look so pretty. But I wanted to do something special with the last farmshare strawberries of the season!
I didn’t follow the recipe exactly and may have gotten myself and my roommates drunk. While we watch Harry Potter.
Things I Hate
1. Feeling swamped with homework already, before my second class has even started. I had to read this book in 24 hours.
And it took me about 100 pages to notice the book’s cover and therefore feel self-conscious about reading it on the bus. Nice.
2. Being underemployed. I put out a major fire at work on Friday involving this book:
It involved two hours of near-constant attention at work, doing things beyond my job description perhaps, and was followed by three or four hours of decompressing from the experience afterwards.
All because the people who actually earn salaries and should have been carrying the fire hose were on vacation for the 4th of July.
3. Not being able to eat a breakfast sandwich at Sorella’s every morning.
I didn’t take a picture but can you picture….
– fried eggs
– American cheese
all on an English muffin?
I hate that I have to make my own breakfast tomorrow.